Thursday, December 07, 2006

"Write On"

I will continue blogging. I have to say that I enjoyed this. At first I thought it would be a pain to constantly have to write all the time. But I realized that I like writing, even if I am not that good at it yet, I will keep practicing. You know that practice makes perfect. I found it reminded me of how I used to have a diary when I was a young girl. Life was so much simpler back then... anyway I will keep this blog if I don't find a better one. It has become a part of me, and I find that it is a great way to vent! I need some king of relief from this crazy world. Writing is a stress reliever for me, I just get it all out and then I feel a little better. The class was interesting, I learned about new types of media, and how the media world is constantly changing. This has been one of my better classes b/c it actually interests me. I'll be honest I probably wouldn't have even started a blog if I didn't take this class. I heard about them but I never really looked into it. Now I don't feel so far behind when it comes to technology and the media. Thank you for showing me the way to blogging If anyone wants to keep in touch you know where you can reach me :)

2 comments:

Amir said...

I'll keep linking and reading your blog Megan. Thanks for linking to my blog in the first place.

P.S. - We should probably talk in class at least once before the semester ends.

Kim said...

i don't feel so behind either on the technology now! although, i have a long way to go!

on your comment to my peter jackson post, i know, right? ugh! hopefully, the studios will get on their knees and beg him to come back.

good luck with your finals!