Wednesday, December 06, 2006

LOST

I don’t know if I mentioned this before but I LOVE Lost. This hit TV show on ABC has captivated me for 3 seasons. It’s ironic, b/c before I even got into the show my Mom was always talking about it, she is addicted to it by the way. Anyway, I never really paid any attention to it. It just sounded like another stupid, overplayed series to watch b/c there is nothing else on. But I was wrong… it’s so much more! I was actually in Poland when I saw the fist Lost. The show had progressed by then. Even though the whole thing was in Polish I knew the minute I started to watch that it was true love. I even got my husband into the show. I know it’s it filled with drama and never ending suspense but I just can’t get enough of it. After that, I wanted more, so we found a program that you have to pay for, and then it started. I downloaded every episode of the 1st season so I could catch up. We didn’t have anything else to do so we closed the door, got some popcorn and got down to business. We watched about like 6 hours of Lost which is ridiculous to say the most! When I came back home to the US I was keyed up to watch the second season. Every Wednesday night at 9:00 I would sit down to get LOST. Our anniversary is almost here, I can’t believe it’s been a year. The creator of Lost has to be pretty imaginative to come up with some of the stuff that goes on with the show. I have to say though; the show seems a little shorter, considering there is a commercial every freiken five minutes! I am not even joking. The show used to be like 40 minutes plus 20 minutes in a 1 hour block. Now it seems more like the show is barely 30 minutes with 30 minutes of commercials! So why do I torture myself by putting up with this every Wednesday? Watch the show!!! I know that I can watch it online, but it’s kind of a ritual now for me. Plus I don’t really want to sit and stare at the computer, I’d rather watch TV. This season seemed to go by way too quick, I can’t wait until it starts up again. By the way, Josh Hollaway (aka Sawyer is totally hot!



1 comment:

Lilly Buchwitz said...

I watch it online. Only one commercial per break.

Though I'd put up with an hour of commercials for Josh Holloway!